Do you consistently seek ways to let your inner Goddess shine?
Are you seeking more freedom of expression?
Check out this amazing opportunity to be a part of the “Wild Women of 2017″ – Calendar.
Alex Pullen and Marion Bouquet are two artists (and newly-wed couple) based out of Portland, Oregon and the greater Pacific Northwest seeking to compile breathtaking and empowering photographs of “Wild Women” in nature to share with other women.
It is our vision to create a classy and sensual calendar for 2017 that inspires and empowers our models, as well as viewers.
As this is the first time we are producing this calendar it is being ran out of pocket for us and there are no cash profits to share. So, we are excited to offer the perks below…
Models will receive:
- 2 copies of the calendar when it’s printed
- Folder of watermarked digital photos from their shoot for sharing
- Option to purchase high resolution prints of their images
Although models do not need to have professional experience, women interested in participating must demonstrate the following:
- Availability within the photographic schedule (likely weekends in late Sept – Oct)
- Confidence modeling nude, semi-nude, or clothed in front of a camera in possibly cold and or wet environments
- We are seeking a wide range of different shaped and sized women. There is no requirement for age, ethnicity, gender preference etc. but models must be “healthy” and “vibrant”.
- Time commitment will vary, sometimes locations are remote and may require a full day of driving and onsite participation. The actual photo-shoots generally take about two hours.
- Send an email to Alex & Marion answering the questions below
How to get involved:
If you are excited to participate send an email to Alex & Marion at email@example.com. Please copy and paste these questions in, and answer as best as you can!
- What is your preferred name, phone number and email? (for getting back in touch with you this info will not be shared)
- Where are you located?
- Why are you excited to participate in this calendar project?
- Are you available for one or more weekends in late Sept and all of Oct?
- If available, please let us know which weekend(s)?
- Tell us about any experience you have modeling, or tell us about your confidence in front of a camera.
- Include any recent portfolio or portraits as attachments (1-3 images max)
- Any social media links so we can get to know you a bit 🙂
Thanks for your interest and we’re excited to hear from you!
Alex & Marion
About Marion and Alex:
This wildcard couple met online through a mutual friend and has since traveled the globe together exploring partnership amidst some of earth’s most iconic landscapes. Now based out of Portland, Oregon this international couple is seeking ways to connect with and empower women in the Pacific Northwest through creative expression and nature experiences.
Marion Bouquet: Professional voice-over artist and owner of Jungali Soul Jewelry. Originally from France, Marion has spent the last decade traveling the world and growing her successful location-independent business voicethatfrenchie.com.
Alex Pullen: Freelance photographer and owner of Alex Pullen Photography and Video. After working with international peace and conflict studies groups in Northern India, Alex decided to pursue photography full time and has not stopped since.